- Our TV is now dotless. They fixed it last Thursday when we were up to 27 dots. MAN, that was annoying!
- I don’t like the fact that my nieces and nephews are growing up. At the family BBQ on Sunday, it was weird that my nephew (the one that just got married) and his girlfriend (now wife) weren’t there. They’re off being all grown up at their new home in Ohio. And it was the last holiday my neice will be home for before leaving for the Air Force next month. 😦 The 11-year-old is all that’s left. 😦
- I need a haircut.
- I haven’t been seeing much of D lately. He works all day then works on the truck in the evenings. Not much longer now though!
- My dogs were cracking me up last night. Some of the neighbors were setting off fireworks. My dogs aren’t scared of things like thunder or fireworks, but they will occasionally bark at strange noises. They would hear the pops and go running down the hall in a barking fit, and D and I would just sit there watching TV. They would come running back to us and look at us and you could just SEE them thinking, “DO YOU NOT HEAR THAT?!?!” It was hilarious. Until I was trying to go to sleep.
- It’s been a long day. I feel a nap coming on, then it’s to the track I go!