- I have a bit of a girl crush on Mila Kunis. That girl is HOT. Straight girls can say that, right?
- I love my new Brooks Ghost 4s. They feel great! I can especially tell a difference between the Mizuno and Brooks toe box. The wider Brooks toe box is a much better fit for my foot.
- I got new glasses last week. I usually wear contacts, but sometimes I like to wear glasses. I like these a lot better than my last pair. I have a pretty strong prescription, so they’re kinda thick. Not coke bottles or anything, but thick. I paid extra this time to have them made thinner and it made a lot of difference.
- I got a Google+ account. To say that I am less than impressed is a huge understatement.
- We watched Hall Pass Friday night. HILARIOUS. Highly recommended.
- D is changing jobs. He’s an electrical contractor. He had been making a living wiring new construction up until a couple of years ago when the housing market came to a screeching halt. New construction around here dropped off to nothing, so he went to work for a general contractor to have something to do to pay the bills between wiring houses. Well, he hasn’t wired a house in about a year now and just doesn’t enjoy doing general construction work every day. Since he’s been working on my H3, it has reminded him of how much he enjoyed rebuilding cars when he did that. He’s going to work managing a local body shop that a friend of his owns. They are also going in together on a side business of buying wrecks and rebuilding them. I’m super stoked that he is going to get to do something that he will be happy doing again. I’m actually kind of jealous.