- A company called Zipfizz recently sent me some of their product to try and review. Stay tuned.
- eBay pissed me off. I listed my P90X DVDs, and they removed the listing, supposedly at Beach Body’s request, and basically accused me of selling a pirated copy. WHICH I GUARANTEE YOU IT IS NOT. I tried to relist it, and they wouldn’t let me. Add both eBay and Beach Body to my list of companies that can suck it. Anybody interested in a (very slightly) used P90X DVD set?
- I am DONE Christmas shopping! D-O-N-E DONE!!!!!!!!!
- I swear I bought wrapping paper last year, but I can’t find it for the life of me.
- Yesterday was one of those days… Up at 5, work, errands on lunch hour, back to work, worked late, more errands after work, home, cook supper for me, ate while standing up in the kitchen cooking supper for D, and finally sat down at nearly 8. I locked myself in the bedroom, enjoyed a little medically induced relaxation, and watched All in the Family until I fell asleep a little after 10. Archie Bunker is my hero.
- This is the third Tuesday in a row that I’ve had to do my track workout in the rain. I’m tired of running through puddles on my shitty track!