- I’ve always been a big Jennifer Aniston fan. Last week I read that she adopted a pit bull mix from rescue, and now I love her even more.
- I’m no foodie, and I have no intention of ever being a food blogger, but this was too good not to share. I came across the latest Vegetarian Times at work a couple of weeks ago, and they had a delicious looking paella primavara on the front cover. I came home and asked the Almighty Google for the recipe, and he found this for me: http://epicureanvegan.com/2012/02/07/paella-primavera/ IT. WAS. DELICIOUS.
- And you know what else is good? THIS!
- I’m gonna end out February about 6 miles shy of what would be on par for a 1,000-mile year. Right on track!
- I got my CSA signup form today! Now I’m trying to find someone to go in and split a full share with me. They don’t have a half share option, and even though I’m a vegetarian and eat the crap out of some produce, I don’t know if I can tackle a full share on my own. Their signup sheet says it should provide produce for a family of four. I may have to buy a deep freeze!
- Everyone is sick around here! The neighboring county schools are even closed because of the flu. Praying I don’t catch it! I’ve got too much running to do! Half marathon #7 in 5 days!