- We were under a heat advisory all weekend long with temps of 100+ and heat indices of 110+. I knew if I was gonna get a long run in it was gonna have to be super early. I got up at 4:45 Sunday morning and was out the door at first light to get in 8 miles while it was still bearable. Tell me I ain’t dedicated.
- I took a couple of vacation days for yesterday and today to go with the holiday tomorrow. We weren’t going anywhere, and I had no plans, but I just really wanted a couple of days off to do my own thing.
- One of those things yesterday involved buying the dogs a kiddie pool. They weren’t very interested in it. Bella drank out of it, and Harley barked at it. Oh well… can’t let it go to waste!
- I cleaned out my truck today. That’s pretty monumental.
- Is there anything in the world sweeter than a sleeping pup?
- Don’t forget to enter my Glass Dharma giveaway here!